Friday, October 14, 2011

Blood work results part 1

Hi all,

Sorry I have been remiss in adding posts, but there was nothing to report last week. However, my appointment that was on Tuesday was very interesting! So I did get part of my results back and things are not good. My body is completely upside down. My metabolism is practically non-existant, my body cannot detox itself, my body and amino acids are completely either non-existent or way too high AND all my fatigue markers are off the chart. Dr. R also ran a food sensitivity test. I am severely sensitive to grape, sunflowers, tilapia and other items. . .my okay food list is almost non-existant. . .I have a handful of fruits I can eat, a good bit of veggies, but half of them I will either never eat or that I have never even heard of. For meats, I can eat pork, turkey and buffalo (yeah, we can just get buffalo any where in Bakersfield for cheap)

I still have some test results that are still pending. . .so we shall see what the final results are and what my future menu holds, lol. I will update again on Monday!

Dy

No comments:

Post a Comment