Thursday, April 18, 2013

There is hope! Plus a weekend of FUN

For the last 6 years I have been battling and on going case of secondary amenorrhea (lack of menstruation). I would go months with out having any cycle and then spot for a few days and then nothing for months. Well I am proud to say that last month (March) I had a full cycle!!!!

That's right my body actually WORKED!!!!!! There is hope! It was totally normal and I am so happy! I cried!

So this last weekend Ryan and I went to Disneyland with several members of his family. It was a great time. I am a huge Disneyland fanatic. I keep telling Ryan we need season passes. I could seriously go there everyday and be the happiest person ever. Yes, I know that is a bit abnormal....but then again, so am I.
Needless to say we are all a huge bunch of kids. As you can see from the picture at left. Charlie (Ryan's dad) is in the far back, Rebecca (Ryan's cousin) is next, then the love of my life Ryan, Next is Mat and Melissa and lastly in front is me. Yes, I made it though completely dry til the very last minute. After the drop a HUGE wave came and just covered me from head to toe. That didn't stop us for even a second. Ryan's Mom Robin and his Aunt Margaret didn't ride and were at the bottom getting something warm to drink.

Being in Disneyland and seeing all the little boys go crazy for Lightening McQueen and all the little girls dressed as princesses, really made my babyitis kick in full. Just watching all the kinds in lines and walking around, really makes me so happy when I can share my joy of Disneyland with them. Ryan feels the same way. We both just adore Disneyland. We are hoping to back this fall. I love seeing the all the holiday decor.

So after this weekend Ryan and I had a talk. I just want a baby...He, however, while not fully against adoption doesn't think that we will ever be able to afford it. I just feel that if we don't try, then we will never know. So as a compromise, I am starting another all natural fertility regimen and Ryan is going to do more research on adoption.... there has to be a happy medium =)

<3 Dy

No comments:

Post a Comment