Friday, September 6, 2013

Healthy is my goal!!!!

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. There really hasn't been much to post recently. Life has been busy, I'm back at work and the first part or school is busy enough to make anyone crazy. Right about the time school started, Ryan decided for us to join a gym. We are finally in a place where we can afford it =)

I will say that I am so very proud of my hubby! He's been going 5-6 days a week and he is working so very very hard. I myself am going 5-6 days a week and I am mostly doing cardio (per the trainer there) and I haven't seem much of a difference. I do feel better. It's been a great way for me to vent my frustrations and stress from work. Our goal is to be fit and healthy. We will see where this all ends for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment