Thursday, March 27, 2014

I didn't run away... just life got boring.

Hey all,
I'm still here. I didn't not forget. Life just got boring. Well it really was just life. You know waking up, going to work, coming home, cleaning house, making dinner and then going back to bed. The boring mundane things.However, things have changed for the Payne Family. (My side) With 2 new babies on the way from my sisters. Miss Addy turning one and Carder's birth.

I know I said that health was my goal back in September. It has been my focus for the last 6 months. I've made some changes and have seen some positive results. I am feeling better as a whole. Life is good.

In February, we made a decision and traded in our little Yaris for a larger vehicle. We became the new owners of a 2008 RAV 4. This baby has all the bells and whistles and now I can actually put car seats and travel to dog shows with more than two dogs and all the show gear. Love my new baby! Her name is Miss Sleek and she's got a lot of power! BIG change from the tiny hatchback.

Well earlier this week I was doing my normal internet browsing (yes, I might have an issue, lol) I stumbled upon this video. Talk about an amazing video. I can't believe the details and how much "they got right". I could so understand and remember the times before my Mom married my Dad. I remember the horror of her first marriage. I still remember small snip bits of the court dates and hearings and exams I had to endure. By the end of this video I had tears streaming down my face. So I showed the video to Ryan. He didn't say much. The video was sooo well done and that little girl deserves an Emmy or Golden Globe, or some type of Award. She was amazing!

Well then last night, Ryan just about knocked me over, when he said that he wants to Foster to Adopt (F2A). He is open to a max of 2 siblings and ages 0-4. Anyone who could have seen my face would have thought I was having a stroke to aneurysm or something. I was so shocked. When we had talked about this previously, Ryan hadn't wanted to go this route after the taking the classes with a F2A agency. He didn't like their "pretentious" attitudes. He felt that they were looking down on us. This was like 5 years ago. So maybe things have changed some. Maybe not.

I'm just shocked that HE made a decision. We aren't going to start anything until fall/winter. We have a lot to do around the house first. I need to get my organizational bottom in gear and get the house in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment