Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lots of Changes. . .

So it's been one week since I cut out caffeinated beverages. It has not been all that bad really. I have had no headaches or some of the withdraw symptoms that people speak of. I decided to do this to help my body prepare for what it is about to go through. Don't worry though, I still get to have my tea. I am just no longer drinking black tea. Instead, I am drinking Green Teas and Herbal Teas. Yes, Green Tea contains caffeine, but it is such a minute amount that it doesn't count, lol. I have been trying all sorts of new herbal teas and I am loving them. (Well most of them, Citrus Tea. . .GROSS)

I also have decided to change my diet. . .pretty darn drastically too. So I am cutting out a lot of different things. For example, I have cut out sweets, processed grains and other foods. I have upped my fresh fruit intake. My goal is to try and make my body as "baby" friendly as possible. So more activity for my body has begun also. Not a lot, but enough to help with circulation and stuff.

My first appointment with the acupuncturist is on September 22nd, 2011. One week from today. My goal is to make this journey as natural as possible. I do not want to pump my body full of chemicals. I am really nervous about all of this and am still excited to see what God has decided for our future. Many of you are probably wondering why I am doing all of this and that story will be told in another entry for another day. So until then have a blessed day!
~Dy

No comments:

Post a Comment