Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today's Appointment

Today was my appointment with the Dr. R. As always the office is so very soothing and the staff is wonderful. I got there a few minutes early, which was a good thing as Dr. R was running ahead of time. I got called back pretty darn fast. Dr. R and I talked a bit about my symptoms, pains and normal every day occurrences. I go back on Monday, September 26th for blood work and a urinalysis. She is going to check my hormone levels (yay), check my thyroid and see if I have any deficiencies. We decided to focus on my amenorrhea first before jumping into pregnancy. After all of this, Dr. R took me back to a treatment room and had me lay on my stomach. She applied several needles to my lower back. This is supposed to stimulate my period. The idea is for me to go back once a week for treatments, along with supplements, herbal remedies and a change to my dietary habits. 


Plus a great bonus is, once I have my cycles normalized (or have one at all, lol) Ryan gets to come in for treatments too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment