Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tomorrow. . .

So tomorrow is my first acupuncture treatment. I am excited to see how this can help. After the appointment tomorrow I will write about the entire experience. Today was a pretty darn yucky day for me. I woke up today feeling all sorts of dizzy. I waited a bit before going to work to see if it would diminish. It did a little bit, not a lot but I went in to work any way. I tried my best to get through the day at work, but by noon the world was spinning with out me. I went home and slept for another 3 hours. I do feel better, slightly lightheaded if I move to fast, but overall I feel better than I did this morning.

I really hope this is gone tomorrow. So please pray for me to feel better and for the appointment tomorrow!


Hugs,
Dy

No comments:

Post a Comment